More customer time, less computer time
We understand that manual management of your finance applications can be a time-consuming task. With Horizon2 you’ll have all your customer data at your fingertips – freeing you up to spend more time focusing on your customers and growing your business. Horizon2 can:
- Streamline everyday broker processes.
- Complete Equifax checks & integrate with Sensis TotalCheck.
- Link your own Bankstatements.com.au & Equifax accounts to the platform.
- Complete Auto Edge Asset Booking. Store all customer files electronically.
- Integration to an online SMS messaging platform, enabling increased communication efficiencies, and the ability to launch marketing campaigns and customise business templates.
- A wide array of reporting options.
- Access to direct submissions with multiple lenders.
- Access HEM Living expense benchmarks.
- Provide a digital audit trail with date and time stamping and notes sections to accurately record every customer interaction.
- Access to the Document Portal which houses up to date rate plans, matrix and communications from our lender panel.
Generate more free time
- Eliminate the need to log into multiple websites.
- Automate generation and delivery of Privacy and NCCP compliance documents.
Customise your experience
Every business is different, so we’ve developed a system that can be tailored to meet your needs.
Horizon2 can be customised in the areas of Company Logos, User Access Levels, Settlement & Audit Checklists, Supporting Documentation, Living Expense Benchmarks and Credit Proposals, to name a few.
Create your own user access levels to suit your organisational structure.
Best of all, setting up your business on Horizon2 is a breeze. We can do it all for you, and have you up and running in a matter of days!
For more information, or to organise a demonstration, contact the NFC team today.
Why partner with NFC?
With a well-established and growing community of brokers, lenders and asset finance professionals, we’re the asset finance experts in your corner. Here’s why more than 250 broker businesses choose to partner with NFC each year.